Vector Health provides an exclusive and comprehensive Rockhampton Personal Training experience.
- Personal Training in Rockhampton at Vector Health & Performance creates a point of difference for our clients by:
- Our range of coaches or trainers available: Including Accredited Exercise Physiologists (health fund rebates may be available), Exercise Scientists, Personal Trainers or Strength and Conditioning Coaches.
- The range of personalities, strengths, interests mean that we can cater to a variety of goals and training styles to suit anyone.
- Our assessment process is individualised to suit your goals and/or problem
- Our programming. Using Apps to deliver programs in an environmentally sustainable way. App-based programming means that as soon as we write the plan you will have it in your hand. We use an App specifically for rehabilitation and one for training.
- Our technical coaching – with a mentoring program that is led by Miche Hansen, Principal Physiotherapist and Glenn Hansen, Head Coach with more than 40 years experience between them, we strive to help you find the best way to exercise to get the best performance and enjoyment from your exercise program.
- Our mission statement is to provide ‘unrivalled care’ to everyone we work with. Even though the exercise may be hard sometimes, we strive to work with you in a way that leaves you feeling empowered, enthused and cared for.
Meet the team!
How do you start?
We make sure we take the time to meet with you to find out more about who you are as a person.
Coaching in any context is a relationship built on trust and honesty. We aim to set an environment where you as a person are valued more than anything that you do, or what you look like.
The intent of the first meeting is to understand how we can best help you and who in our coaching team is best suited to help you.
We have specific program styles for:
- Athlete Development
- Small Business Owners, Senior Management Executives
- Seniors Health Program (Stronger for Longer)
- Employers – Manual Handling Training, Custom Corporate Health Initiatives
- Exercise Physiology – Health Rebates may be available for these services for some patients
Click ‘book online’ to make a time with one of our coaches to let us learn how we can help you in Rockhampton’s most exclusive and care-driven coaching facility.
Alternatively you can call Glenn Hansen, Head Coach to discuss in confidence your goals and your objectives. Please call 0402 435 195 or text your name, contact details and your goals and a good time to call and Glenn will call you to arrange a time to book in.