Posted on May 8th, 2019
We are an NDIS provider offering assessment, identification and treatment of paediatric movement and musculoskeletal complications associated with behavioural, neurological and musculoskeletal conditions such as Cerebral Palsy, Autism Spectrum Disorders and Attention Deficit Disorders.
Paediatric Physiotherapy can benefit children of all ages including the following presentations:
- Motor developmental delay
- Positional Talipes Equinovarus
- Developmental dysplasia of the hip
- Developmental delays (gross and fine motor, social)
- Gait differences
- Sensory processing differences
- Developmental delay (gross and fine motor, social),
- Sensory processing disorders,
- Musculoskeletal injuries or pain
- Toe-walking and other gait differences
- Childhood obesity
At Vector Health we offer interventions which aim to facilitate the development of gross motor coordination, muscle strength and motor planning to enable children to participate in play and learning appropriate for their age.
Our physiotherapy sessions are family centred and uniquely tailored to the needs and goals of each child and family. Our use of play based interventions make the sessions fun and engaging for children.
If you have any questions please contact our team today!
Ph: (07) 4927 8190