Everybody experiences stress. Theres no escaping it. Some people thrive and cope with the stress, while others suffer the effects of stress. Cort RX wont eliminate your stress, but it will help you cope with it.
Stress affects our body in different ways, however chronic stress, such as finances, relationships and sometimes where you work are new to the human body. Strangely, we actually evolved as stress being our best friend. If we are getting chased by a Saver-Toothed Tiger, being stressed would have saved our life! Massive amounts of adrenaline and cortisol would have been released by the body so as we could (hopefully) outrun or out fight the beast. If we didn’t have that response, we would have been the big cat’s lunch.
“I love this product i’m finally sleeping more than 3 hrs at a time it’s amazing!!!!” – Liz Johns
THE HYPOTHALAMIC PITUITARY ADRENAL (HPA) AXIS
Acute stress (figure 2.)
Chronic stress (figure 3.)
THE KEY IS TO PROVIDE A STRATEGY TO MANAGE THE HPA AXIS.
- Avoid stress from people and places you can avoid
- Immune activation – toxicity, allergies, intolerances, infection, infestation and autoimmunity
- Inflammation – immune activation, injury and stress
- Toxic exposure – chemicals, colourings, additives, preservatives, fertilizers, pesticides, drugs, smoking, alcohol etc.
- Electromagnetic radiation
ADAPTOGENIC HERBS ALL OF WHICH ARE FOUND IN THE CORT RX
Schisandra reduces anxiety and lowers cortisol
Schisandra has been shown to be a potent snxiolytic, reducing anxiety during times of physical and mental stress. Schisandra may reverse stress-induces anxiety levels, by modulating stress-induced changes to the HPA (hypothalmic-pituitary-adrenal) axis, cortex monoamine transmitters and cortisol.
Schisandra improves physical performance
Schisandra improves mental performance
- Helps to adapt to all stressors
- Improve cognition and brain function
- Improves resilience
- Liver protectant
Withania modulates HPA axis
Withania enhances Hypothalamic Pituitary Gonadal (HPG) axis
Rhodiola has the following properties
- Regulates cortisol activity and release
- Has a spring effect on the adrenal gland, preserving adrenal cortisol and Vitamin C
- Anti-catabolic protecting muscle and bone from breakdown
- Reduces anxiety and panic
- Reduces pain
- Elevates mood and coping mechanisms
- Liver protectant
Turmeric (Curcuma longa)
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- K. Chandrasekhar et al. A Prospective, Randomized Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Safety and Efficacy of a High-Concentration Full-Spectrum Extract of Ashwagandha Root in Reducing Stress and Anxiety in Adults. K. Chandrasekhar. Indian J Psychol Med. 2012 Jul-Sep; 34(3): 255–262
- Singh N, Bhalla M, de Jager P, Gilca M. An overview on ashwagandha: a Rasayana (rejuvenator) of Ayurveda. Afr J Tradit Complement Altern Med. 2011;8(5 Suppl):208-13. doi: 10.4314/ajtcam.v8i5S.9. Epub 2011 Jul 3. Review.
- Ahmad MK1, Mahdi AA, Shukla KK, Islam N, Rajender S, Madhukar D, Shankhwar SN, Ahmad S. Withania somnifera improves semen quality by regulating reproductive hormone levels and oxidative stress in seminal plasma of infertile males. .Fertil Steril. 2010 Aug;94(3):989-96. doi: 10.1016/j.fertnstert.2009.04.
046. Epub 2009 Jun 6.
- Al-Qarawi AA1, Abdel-Rahman HA, El-Badry AA, Harraz F, Razig NA, Abdel-Magied EM.The effect of extracts of Cynomorium coccineum and Withania somnifera on gonadotrophins and ovarian follicles of immature Wistar rats. Phytother Res. 2000 Jun;14(4):288-90.