Pregnancy Massage is something that I am passionate about. I myself struggled through pain while pregnant with my first baby. The intense pelvic pain nearly de-railed me daily. Until I saw a therapist to help reduce the muscle tension and reset my pelvis for me. This encouraged me to look in to studying another course aimed at pregnancy massage.
There are many techniques that are safe and effective to use during a pregnancy massage to help you with the aches and pains associated with a rapidly changing body. You really don’t have to just suffer through the pain or discomfort!! I enjoy working with expectant mothers as I find that they never take the time to take care of themselves. It is a busy and stressful time of life, and quite often can be physically painful.
Benefits of massage during pregnancy:
- Reduce Pain
- Increase blood flow
- Increase mood/ lower stress and anxiety
- Help with gut issues such as constipation
- Helps the body to prepare for labor (as ligaments loosen, muscles tend to tighten)
- Reduce headaches
- Help keep the body in alignment
- Improves sleep quality
- Reduces joint swelling
- Reduces cramping
- Reduces Baby’s stress hormones
- and can assist in reducing the risk of premature birth
Lacey Hayes has spots open for Pregnancy Massage! If you would like to book in for a massage to get you feeling your best throughout your pregnancy give as a call or you can book online now!